Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thoughts from the OB GYN

Well, yesterday was D-Day and it came and went without much news. Apparently Amy is less like an oven and more like a crockpot. Anyway, we spent a good part of the afternoon in the Dr's office where she went through the types of pics and pokes that make me glad I'm a man. Lots of good blog material, though...


I found out that I won't be given scrubs during the delivery. Which is a little bit of a bummer because I always wanted to walk into a room with my hands in the air and say "I'm scrubbed in."


Before one of the appointments, Amy and I had to go the bathroom at the same time and as I customarily do, I said "Race ya!". She never takes me up on it. It's not like I wouldn't give her a head start...


The long white sticks in the box at the OB Gyn's office are NOT suckers.


Amy's working up a bill for me for services rendered as my own personal NICU. Google tells me that Neonatal Unit charges are about a $1,000 a day. Even with a half-price discount we're still talking over $130,000! We're going to settle on just paying off her student loans...


Amy is moving from an "innie" to an "outie". I told her it's like a turkey button and that she's almost done.


Do they make "Zero" Candles for bithday cakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment