Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Curiosity rising...

Thoughts of the week:

Apparently, sitting "Indian Style" doesn't exist anymore. Caleb, Amy and I were playing underwater at the pool...trying to tread water and I mentioned trying it this way. After a big blank stare from Caleb, Amy set me straight that it's now called "Criss Cross Applesauce". Harumph. I didn't know that sauces sit.

Also on the extinction list? Red Rover, Red Rover (too many injuries), Dodge Ball with actual red balls (too many injuries) and Lawn Jarts with the pointy tips (too f-ing awesome!)


Fudge has been jiggling around a lot lately but hasn't dropped much. I told Amy that he's doing that thing that kids do in hallways where they put their arms and legs against the side to shimmy up and down.


The other day I did a full pantomime of a hemorrhoid. It involved a lot of face puffing.


It took a while, but I finally messed up and sent an email to a client with an XOXO at the end of it. Sorry Mr. Petersen.


I wonder if when Fudge comes out he'll be tired from the move. I know that when I move I'm always tired.

Speaking of wondering:
What color will Fudge's eyes be?
Will he have a lot of hair?
Will he be funny or will he be serious?
Will he be introverted or extroverted?
What will be the first thing he breaks?
What is the first thing he'll do which makes me say "no!"
When will I be peed on first?
Will he even know what DVD's are?
Will he still be called Fudge in highschool?

Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment