Monday, December 13, 2010

Caleb's letter to Santa (dictated to Mark)

Dear Santa,

How’s your wife, elves and reindeer doing? Did you have a good year last year? Can I have some more pictures of your reindeer?

This Christmas I want:

A computer
An Ipod
A DSI
Donkey Kong vs Mario DS Game
Wii Sonic Colors
Wii Monster Jam
A golden necklace
Stuffed animals bears
Webkinz
An electronic book reader thing (Amazon’s Kindle)
A sleighride on your sleigh
A new Toboggan
A full body snow suit
An electronic button
A robot that does everything I want it to
Wii Carnivals Games 1 and 2
Raymond Rabbids Travel through time Wii game
Donkey Kong Country DS Game
MLB Power Pros Wii Game
Mario Super Sluggers Wii Game

And Foster wants…

Jiggly Toys
Bouncy ball (that he wouldn’t choke on)
Baby cars and trucks
A Toy Microphone so he can make sounds in it.

Have a safe flight!

Love,
Caleb and Foster

2 comments:

  1. What does he want to do with a golden necklace?

    And what is "an electronic button"

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's in this strange "necklace" phase. I guess I'm glad it's now instead of when he's 14 and trying to score with the ladies.

    And I have no idea was an electronic button is. I asked but didn't get much of an explanation! Oh well, just the secretary here...

    ReplyDelete